The U.S. Navy conducts extensive environmental planning for at-sea training and testing activities in consultation with the National Marine Fisheries Service. Below are links to the environmental impact statement (EIS) documents for major at-sea ranges and operating areas.
Home » Environment » Marine and Ocean Resources » Environmental Planning at Sea » Navy At-Sea Environmental Impact Statements
- Marine and Ocean Resources
- Environmental Restoration
- Earth Day
- Ships, Subs and Aircraft
Environment News Highlights
- Navy Celebrates Earth Day through "Global Reach, Local Action"
- Navy Celebrates Earth Day 2014
- NAVFAC Celebrates Earth Day 2014
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Hosts Earth Day Events for Environmental Awareness
- Department of Defense Announces Winners of the 2014 Secretary of Defense Environmental Awards
Environment Video Highlights