The U.S. Navy conducts extensive environmental planning for at-sea training and testing activities in consultation with the National Marine Fisheries Service. Below are links to the environmental impact statement (EIS) documents for major at-sea ranges and operating areas.
Home » Environment » Marine and Ocean Resources » Environmental Planning at Sea » Navy At-Sea Environmental Impact Statements
- Marine and Ocean Resources
- Environmental Restoration
- Earth Day
- Ships, Subs and Aircraft
AnnouncementsNavy Issues Record of Decision for Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Environmental Impact Statement Navy Releases Final Environmental Impact Statements for At-Sea Training & Testing Activities Video: 2013 U.S. Navy Environmental Stewardship - learn more about how the Navy is protecting the environment while defending freedom Check out the NAEMO - Navy Acoustic Effects Model - web app!
Environment News Highlights
- Navy Creates New Artificial Reef
- Navy Exercises Prepare Sailors with Minimal Impacts on Marine Life
- Supplemental EIS Evaluates Risk that Bangor Construction could Pose for Endangered Marbled Murrelet
- 2,000 Pounds of E-Waste Recycled at NBVC Event
- NPS Oceanography Faculty, Students Maintain, Utilize World's Largest Coastal Radar Network
Environment Video Highlights