The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- Navy sites on Broadneck to be surveyed again for contaminants
- Navy sonar use in waters off North Olympic Peninsula to be expanded in supplement study under development
- Navy to Begin Testing Drinking Water for Lead
- Naval Base Coronado Receives 2014 Community Service Environmental Stewardship Flagship Award
- NPS Oceanography Faculty, Students Maintain, Utilize World's Largest Coastal Radar Network
Environment Video Highlights