The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- Navy to Begin Testing Drinking Water for Lead
- NAVFAC Washington-Built Facility at Patuxent River Gets LEED Gold Certification
- NAS Oceana Airshow Hosts Navy 'Energy Warrior', Environmental Programs
- NPS Oceanography Faculty, Students Maintain, Utilize World's Largest Coastal Radar Network
- Navy's Energy & Environmental Programs Visit Baltimore for Star Spangled Spectacular During Navy Week
Environment Video Highlights