The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- Base Plans Events Tied in to Earth Day
- Navy Exercises Prepare Sailors with Minimal Impacts on Marine Life
- KHON (FOX) 2 Navy News Segment Wake Up 2Day – Earth Day
- Supplemental EIS Evaluates Risk that Bangor Construction could Pose for Endangered Marbled Murrelet
- NPS Oceanography Faculty, Students Maintain, Utilize World's Largest Coastal Radar Network
Environment Video Highlights