The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- Navy to Begin Testing Drinking Water for Lead
- Navy's Energy & Environmental Programs Visit Baltimore for Star Spangled Spectacular During Navy Week
- Nominations Sought for CNO Environmental Awards
- NAVFAC Washington-Built Facility at Patuxent River Gets LEED Gold Certification
- New Navy-Funded Blue and Fin Whale Tagging Study Begins
Environment Video Highlights