The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- Navy to Begin Testing Drinking Water for Lead
- NAS Oceana Airshow Hosts Navy 'Energy Warrior', Environmental Programs
- NAVFAC Washington-Built Facility at Patuxent River Gets LEED Gold Certification
- Navy's Energy & Environmental Programs Visit Baltimore for Star Spangled Spectacular During Navy Week
- Nominations Sought for CNO Environmental Awards
Environment Video Highlights