The U.S. Navy is exploring compact, mobile fuel cell systems to power critical vehicle equipment such as radios, computers, and GPS systems silently and without the environmental emissions associated with conventional power sources.
Environment News Highlights
- New Navy-Funded Blue and Fin Whale Tagging Study Begins
- Navy to Begin Testing Drinking Water for Lead
- NAVFAC Washington-Built Facility at Patuxent River Gets LEED Gold Certification
- Three Properties Near Pax River Naval Air Station to be Preserved
- Navy Exercises Prepare Sailors with Minimal Impacts on Marine Life
Environment Video Highlights